Privacy Statement of the EBS International Group of Companies
This Privacy Statement applies to EBS International Pty) Limited (Reg number 2004/035345/07) together with its subsidiaries as listed below (“The Group”)
Global ASP Solutions (Pty) Ltd
Global ASP Fund Administrators (Pty) Ltd
Employee Benefit Solutions Africa (Pty) Ltd
Global ASP Asset Management Solutions (Pty) Ltd
PlanInsite (Pty) Ltd
DRSA Technologies (Pty) Ltd
Disaster Recovery South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Megatech Systems (Pty) Ltd
Global ASP Ltd
This Privacy Statement sets out the manner in which the Group treats your personal information including information which may be collected electronically when you use our website(s)to either view our products, contact us electronically or register for one of the services we offer on the website(s).
We respect your privacy and your personal information, and we will take all reasonable measures comply with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPIA) to protect your personal information and to keep it confidential when processing it
EBS International (Pty) Limited and its subsidiaries consider your privacy to be important to us and understand that you may be concerned about how your personal information is used by the Group.
The Group will process your personal Information according to the principles below:
1) We comply with data privacy regulations namely the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPIA”)
2) We advocate the Protection of Personal Information
3) We undertake to update your Personal Information when you advise us of any changes thereto.
4) We continuously provide training and awareness programs to our staff (and where required contractors
and third party service providers) in order to educate them on data privacy and instil a culture of data privacy
within the group.
5) All our staff and contractors are required contractually to protect the confidentiality of personal information
and to adhere to the internal Information Security Policies and Procedures of the Group.
6) The Group takes reasonable measures to maintain the accuracy and quality of your personal information.
7) The Group endeavours to maintains appropriate physical, technological and contractual security measures to
ensure the protection and confidentiality of Personal Information
8) The Group will be transparent and open in our dealings with you and will advise you in all our product and
service contracts and/or agreements as well as our websites where applicable of how we collect your
personal information and for what purposes your personal information is used.
9) The Group endeavours to always process your personal information lawfully and legally.
10) In terms of our operating model we may share your personal information with our fellow subsidiaries.
11) We respect your rights under the applicable data privacy laws and undertake to handle any of your queries or
requests about your personal Information professionally.
Please refer Annexures A and Annexures B for a Personal Information Request Form and/or POPI Compliant
Form should you need one.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your device. They are designed to hold a small amount of data specific to you to enable the website to remember information about your device and how you use the website. We use this information to make your visit to our site as easy and useful as possible.
What happens if you disable your cookie functionality?
You can limit the collection of your information by disabling cookies on your browser. You may also be able to modify your browser settings so that your permission is required each time a website tries to set a cookie.
As our website(s) (and many other websites) rely on cookies to enable certain functionality, if you choose to disable cookies, some of the services available on our website may not work properly.
Types of Cookies
There are two main types of cookies we use namely:
Session cookies: These are cookies that are deleted once you close your browse i.e. end your active session
Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on your device until they expire, or until you choose to delete them. Each time you visit our website these cookies are sent back to us.
Is your personal information at risk?
No, we will never save any personal information, including login details or other personal
information on your computer.
Should you have any queries with regard to the processing of your personal information please contact our Information officer per the details below:
Name: Felicia Boyd
Name of company: EBS International (Pty) Limited
Registration number: 2004/035345/07
Postal address: Private Bag X12 Constantia, 7848
Physical address: EBS Africa , Ground Floor, Block C, Steenberg Office Park,
Westlake, Cape Town
Phone number: +27 (0)21 702 9304